NOTICE TO OUR PATRONS & FUTURE PATRONS
Today, we find ourselves in an unprecedented situation, and we know that you are facing many of the same unique challenges in this rapidly changing environment. We remain dedicated to serving our patrons and future customers in this time of need so we want to make it even easier and safer for you to continue doing so.
We are thrilled to announce that our dining rooms are open to 50% capacity at the following locations: Boca Raton, Carle Place, Greenvale, Scarsdale and Woodbury.
Our Bayside and Manhattan dining rooms are still closed until further notice. In the meantime, we are still offering pickup and delivery from all Ben’s locations.
Remember… social distancing rules still apply and you will need a mask at all times except when seated at your table.
Our current protocols include:
- Educating our staff on the Coronavirus symptoms.
- Constantly reminding staff on how to maintain a strong immune system
- All staff and guests are encouraged to remain home if they are ill. We are instructing our employees to tell a manager if they are feeling any symptoms. They may return to work once they have a doctor’s note.
- Our staff are continuously washing and sanitizing their hands.
- Our staff are avoiding shaking hands and will initiate elbow bumps instead.
- Staff are wearing disposable gloves while rolling clean silverware.
- Our kitchen staff all wear gloves, changing them regularly throughout their shifts
- Every management team member has a county, or city approved Food Safety Handler Certification
- Bussers are disinfecting tables after each table turn
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, based on availability, is located in the restaurant.
Disinfecting all touchable surfaces continuously:
- Condiments and salt/pepper shakers
- Menus and/or menu holders after each use
- Tables, countertops and bar tops
- Touchscreens, POS interfaces, and credit card processors
- Bathroom door handles and faucet handles
- Handles on all entry/exit doors, back of house freezer doors, refrigerator doors, ovens, etc.
- Phones, headsets, etc.
- Additionally, all glassware, dishware, and flatware continues to be sanitized according to our normal business practices.
Thank you all for your understanding and patronage,